JOIN US AT THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY COFFEE SHOP!!

JOIN US AT THE COFFEE SHOP 2009!!

ADUI CELEBRATES 100+!

Recent Posts Giveaway of the Day Imageshack Uploader Go Down

Home Forum Help Search Admin Arcade
Profile Photo Gallery Links Staff list Calendar Members list Recent posts
Welcome to The Coffee Shop! Don't forget to visit our Sister Sites...
Family of Forums Coffee Shop 2009 TV Fanatics The Hideaway Train Station/Diner Coffee Shop Club Lupus/ MCTD Johnz Insane Empire The Tent Dwellers Pogo Finishers All That Care Our Hangout SMF Support Coffeenole.com

The Forum Family Image HostOur Tube-The Family of Forums Video Host
Coffeenole's Coffee Shop
March 29, 2024, 02:08:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Enjoy many of the same features as found on Coffeenole's Original Coffee Shop...

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2 questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 561 times)
Kathy
Affiliated Admin
New Author

Coffee Shop Reputation: 171

Wishing You Well, Kathy

« on: April 08, 2008, 12:08:35 am »

#1 tomorrow I need to update my forum to 1.1.4 because come Wed. SMF is changing my server.
I might need help.I downloaded what I thought was the correct zip files and they seemed corrupted so I delete them.

#2 I would like the code to our sister sites so I can have them advertised on my site. Not the choo choo train but perhaps the above if it doesn't show up brown.

Question~Sweet Coffeenole, will you or someone be around tomorow if I yell "HELP"? LOL
If so where exactly should I be posting technical help questions? I'm not sure if this is where this should even go. (sorry)

Also, where is the FleaMailman's thread where the girls are callled the Pink Chickies__?

Many thanks in advance,
Kathy
Report Spam   Logged

I look normal, as I have an "Invisable Illness". You can not catch it, you can not see it. It's called Lupus.My body is attacking itself on the inside.
www.LupusMCTD.com Represents:
1) We are patients helping researchers build a future for the lives of others...
2) Where HOPE is a WORK In Progress
3) Pay It Forward~Giving Back To The Future Lupus/MCTD Patients

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

fleamailman
Grand Champion Author

Coffee Shop Reputation: 60

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 10:52:40 am »

and suddenly the goblin felt nervous saying "...no no that's another goblin, his thread here is fake..."
Report Spam   Logged

everyday is a gift
oldbat
Super Grand Champion Author

Coffee Shop Reputation: 413

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 01:35:21 pm »

#1 tomorrow I need to update my forum to 1.1.4 because come Wed. SMF is changing my server.
I might need help.I downloaded what I thought was the correct zip files and they seemed corrupted so I delete them.

#2 I would like the code to our sister sites so I can have them advertised on my site. Not the choo choo train but perhaps the above if it doesn't show up brown.

Question~Sweet Coffeenole, will you or someone be around tomorow if I yell "HELP"? LOL
If so where exactly should I be posting technical help questions? I'm not sure if this is where this should even go. (sorry)

Also, where is the FleaMailman's thread where the girls are callled the Pink Chickies__?

Many thanks in advance,
Kathy

Hiya Kathy! The thread you are looking for is "The last person to post wins", and if you don't see it under recent threads-recently active-you can find it in Counting and Other Games. Oh, and all you need to do do to join the ranks of the Pink Chalk Chickies is post, and bingo! You are one! cheering.gif cheering.gif cheering.gif There is absolutely NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY!!!

Report Spam   Logged
tyetye
Coffeenole.com

Coffee Shop Reputation: 463

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 08:12:31 pm »

This is just an observation but when I try and use quick reply to post, it seems to need to be previewed first before it will post, not a big thing but first time I have noticied it, any body else having this happen?
Report Spam   Logged

d1me9
Rocky Horror Picture Show Veteran

Coffee Shop Reputation: 848

Waar het hart vol van is, stroomt de mond van over

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 09:26:05 pm »

i haven't noticed that with quick reply yet, tye.....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: