JOIN US AT THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY COFFEE SHOP!!

JOIN US AT THE COFFEE SHOP 2009!!

ADUI CELEBRATES 100+!

Recent Posts Giveaway of the Day Imageshack Uploader Go Down

Home Forum Help Search Admin Arcade
Profile Photo Gallery Links Staff list Calendar Members list Recent posts
Welcome to The Coffee Shop! Don't forget to visit our Sister Sites...
Family of Forums Coffee Shop 2009 TV Fanatics The Hideaway Train Station/Diner Coffee Shop Club Lupus/ MCTD Johnz Insane Empire The Tent Dwellers Pogo Finishers All That Care Our Hangout SMF Support Coffeenole.com

The Forum Family Image HostOur Tube-The Family of Forums Video Host
Coffeenole's Coffee Shop
April 20, 2024, 05:03:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our rest stop on the Information Superhighway!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the goblin apologized for not helping windows users

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin apologized for not helping windows users  (Read 536 times)
fleamailman
Grand Champion Author

Coffee Shop Reputation: 60

« on: February 25, 2008, 03:13:20 pm »

the goblin had simply come to the conclusion that windows was cheating people, and that people were partly to blame for their own problems, he could not push people to try Mint Linux nor was that his intention but at the same time he saw so many people here having problems based on a system that made things hidden, difficult to repair and that charged money for it too "...please, the next time you get fed up with windows just contact me and we can see if you would be better off with something simple, since it is not getting rid of windows, just adding another system to the computer(dual booting)..."

Report Spam   Logged

everyday is a gift

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Big Booper
Super Grand Champion Author

Coffee Shop Reputation: 221

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 07:17:30 pm »

You goofy computer wizard    bigno.gif

I find that using Microsoft Office with Vista is easier than XP
I deleted some programs to pirate online movies and my system is awesome once again
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Grand Champion Author

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 12:49:12 am »

the goblin was happy for big booper who was happy with windows, "...it's not for me to change people who don't want to change and if someone else is paying the bill then moreso..." said the goblin "...yet that happiness is based on an acceptance that windows users pay for their products, that the conditions of usage are limited in both duration and scope and that the system remains hidden from the user..." all things which the made the goblin feel that learning windows was not worth it, that it was half knowledge at best "...booper, when the man who teaches you windows comes next time, ask if he can install linux on dual boot, you will still have your windows but you will have something to fall back on when windows goes funny, or when microsoft stops supporting vista in the way it has stopped supporting window98se, or when you feel that it's time to learn something unlimited..."
Report Spam   Logged

everyday is a gift
Big Booper

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 02:58:44 am »

I hear you Goblin

These two computers where payed for through Verizon Telephone's Insurance Company. Can I cry? NOPE

I'm very well aware these systems will die a unnatural death one day and quite honestly I don't care. After this court ordered vocational retraining course is over, all I'll need are certain programs to function

I don't have the gift of words as you BUT surely enjoy your wit

Tell me the trooth Goblin does your wife and children talk like you? God help your neighborhood

Boops
Report Spam   Logged
rhwd40
Proud owner of Hoof Hearted
Coffeenole.com

Coffee Shop Reputation: 120

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 06:33:20 am »

just wish the goblin would add to the story on its thread and add to the poem as well. Have missed the goblin's take on things.
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Grand Champion Author

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 07:28:15 am »

the goblin wanted to post more for rhwd40, he was finding it hard even to post on the last person thread, "...I will keep an eye for those threads too, I never quite know until the post hits me, but the eye is promised..." said the goblin once more
Report Spam   Logged

everyday is a gift
Big Booper

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 08:29:18 am »

Nevermore says the Goblin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: